Are you a Viber user who has lost Viber messages accidentally? Looking for solutions to recover deleted messages from Viber? Well, If your Viber messages are deleted due to any reason then this is the right place to find them.
This blog will completely guide you on how to recover deleted Viber messages on Android without backup. If you see today’s generation then all traditional voice calls and SMS are on the defensive part and in those places, new applications have taken place.
Among several, WhatsApp and Viber are the two most popular ones. As WhatsApp is popular in a messaging app, similarly,
Viber is also one of the popular instant messaging apps that allow us to send photos, messages, videos, and make calls to anyone who has installed the same application.
But unlike WhatsApp, Viber doesn’t keep a copy of its chat history on its server or the device. Millions of people now use Viber on their Android devices to chat with other people.
No matter you are using an instant messaging app on your Android device, you should be aware of the data loss problem. So, do you have any idea on how to restore Viber messages without backup on Android once they are deleted?
I am sure many of them don’t have any idea about this, but you don’t have to worry much.
Just read this blog and learn how to recover Viber messages on Android.
Common reasons that can lead to deletion of Viber messages
Maybe you are familiar with the data loss reasons if you have ever encountered it previously.
If not then a few causes are mentioned below:
- Accidentally Viber app is deleted and hence the Viber conversations are removed
- Restoring Android device to factory settings and all data with Viber messages are erased
- Android OS gets crashed and Viber chats are no longer accessible
- Mistakenly the important messages are deleted
- While updating the Android OS, along with other data, Viber chats are also removed
Can You Retrieve Deleted Messages From Viber?
Yes, there is a possibility to restore Viber messages on Android.
But you might want to know how it is possible, right?
Well, whenever the messages from Viber are deleted then it does not permanently go off.
So there is a chance to get those Viber messages only when you have not used the app further to chat. After data gets deleted, they can be recovered either with backup.
Or you can go for any third-party tool to restore Viber messages on Android.
How Can I Recover Deleted Viber Messages On Android- Effective Ways!
Here, I am going to give you some best ways to recover lost Viber messages. Go through them and find the best ways for Viber messages disappeared.
Method 1: How to Restore Viber Messages on Android without Backup?
You already know that Viber conversations don’t have any backup which means that once they disappear they are gone. But you still have hope because using powerful recovery software, you can restore lost Viber messages on Android devices.
Android Data Recovery software is known as one of the best solutions to recover lost Viber messages from Android phones and tablets.
With the use of this program, all the Viber chats are recovered and along with that, other data like WhatsApp messages, contacts, videos, photos, call history, text messages, and others are easily restored.
Its powerful scanning technique restores the entire deleted data from the Android device. This tool is easy to use and supports all Android OS.
The best part of this tool is that it doesn’t matter how the data or Viber chats are deleted. It works effectively to recover Viber chat history without backup Android easily.
So simply Download Android Data Recovery software and restore Viber messages on PC.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: Restore Viber Messages on Android Using Google Drive backup
Google Drive is yet another best way to retrieve deleted Viber messages Android without a computer.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, connect your device to your Google Drive account
- After that, activate Viber on it
- At last, select Restore Viber Content
Restore Viber chats using Viber backup
- First, open the More screen and click on Settings
- Select Account and then choose Viber Backup
- Now click on Restore
- At last, select Restore Now
Method 3: Restore Viber Backup from Computer to Android
Even you can restore the backup of Viber chats from a computer to Android phone.
Follow the below steps:
- First, you have to connect your phone to the computer
- Then choose the backup file under the “Local Database” list
- Now right-click on the backup file and click on “Transfer Messages from Database to Android”. Otherwise, you can right-click on a particular contact name that is under the phone name and then select “Transfer Messages with this Contact to Android” to get back a single Viber conversation
- After this, the program will show a popup window asking you to choose an Android device to restore Viber messages, just select it and then, at last, confirm it.
How can I recover my Viber messages?
If your Viber messages are missing then check the backup folder to restore them. Here are the steps:
- Open the Viber app on your Android phone
- Now, go to the More Options screen.
- Here, choose Settings.
- Tap on Account> Viber Backup> tap on Restore.
- At last, click on Restore Now.
How can I recover Viber messages without backup?
If there is no backup then you should use a professional tool like Android data recovery. Check out the below steps:
- First, download and install Android data recovery software
- Now, connect your device to a PC
- Next, select the files to scan
- Then, preview the items before recovery
- At last, click on the Restore option
Where are Viber messages stored on Android?
The Viber data is located on the internal memory of your Android device. It can only be accessed when you have the right Root. Whereas the received Viber videos or photos are stored in the default Viber folder > Media > Viber images/videos and the recordings along with other files are stored on the Default download folder.
Is it possible to use the same Viber account in two different devices?
Many users want to know if this is possible or not. However, I would like to say that there is no possibility to use the same Viber account on two different devices.
Here you have to use two different accounts. And this rule is also applied to tablets as well if they are the primary device like your phone. It means that your primary account can connect as many secondary devices as you wish.
Viber is an instant messaging app used by several Android users. But they never take care of their important conversations, which are of no guarantee as they can lose any time.
So why deal with such conditions when we have lots of ways to back up the essential chats in a safe place.
I hope this blog will help you to recover deleted Viber messages on Android devices and also avoid you next time to lose any data.
For quick and fast recovery, go for Android Data Recovery software and restore Viber messages on Android without backup.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices