Did you lost your important data from Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro?
Worried of how to get back deleted contacts, photos, videos, text messages and more from Huawei phone?
Don’t worry, not only you but several other users have faced the same issue and they were too worried about their data loss.
You might know that Android phone users generally come across data loss situation due to several reasons and most of them don’t have any backup and this really matters.
However, you should read this blog carefully as here I am going to show you how to recover lost data from Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro along with data loss reasons.
But before that, let us see what are the features this new smartphone have come up with.
About Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro
Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro is just an incredible smartphone from Huawei brand. Both the devices are quite strong in their performance, camera quality and battery. The design of both these phones are beautiful with class leading specs and well touched finishes.
Talking about the screen size of the phone then both has 6.7 inch with a back body of curved glass. The phone will be with Kirin 985 processor and will be Huawei’s first self-developed Hongmeng system.
The standard Mate 30 starts at €799, the Mate 30 Pro starts at €1099, and the 5G version of the Mate 30 Pro €1199. UK prices are yet to be revealed.
- Huawei Mate 30 − 8GB RAM, 128GB storage − €799 (∼£710)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro − 8GB RAM, 256GB storage − €1099 (∼£970)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G − 8GB RAM, 256GB storage − €1199 (∼£1060)
Reason for data loss from Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro
Well, there can be several causes behind data loss from Android phones and no matter whatever brand you use, almost data loss reasons are same. Some of them are:
- Accidentally or mistakenly deleting files
- While upgrading or downgrading OS version
- Malware or virus infection
- Unexpected error on Android phone
- Water damage, broken screen
- And several others
May be there can be other reasons as well that can lead to data loss situation. But don’t worry, we will find out best way to recover deleted data from Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro.
Can I recover my lost data from Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro?
Many users have the same question in their mind after losing their important files from phone. I would like to tell you that, yes there is a possibility to recover data from Huawei Mate series once they are deleted.
But you would ask how, right?
Well, the actual reason is whenever any data is deleted from phone then they are not permanently removed from phone. They remain in the device itself but in hidden form. So, many users are not aware of this fact but its actually true.
You can recover deleted files from phone with the help of any powerful recovery tool. But there are some conditions:
- You should stop using your phone after data loss occurs. This is because continue using will delete the older files and new data will be saved which will overwrite the previous data you have lost. If such things happen then chance of recovery will come to end.
- Second thing is, to stop saving any new data on phone, means turn off every mobile data or Wi-Fi so that no data can get saved automatically
- Third is, look for any powerful recovery tool that can bring back your missing files from Huawei Mate
How To Recover Lost Data From Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro?
Now here I am going to show you some of the best ways to restore deleted files from Huawei phone and hope that whatever data you have lost will be recovered.
So let us go through them.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Huawei Data From Backup
Well, you already know that backup is very much important to prevent from any kind of data loss and if you have done this then there is nothing to worry. You also need a SD card in your phone so that you can use the backup feature.
However, many users don’t know how to backup data from Huawei phone but don’t worry, I will explain it. Just go through the below steps:
Part 1: How To Backup Data From Huawei Phone
- First, find and open Backup app on Huawei phone
- Then select the location where you want to backup data and click on “Next”
- Now go to “Select data & screen”, select data you wish to backup and then click on Backup
- If asked then set a password or even you can skip this step, then click on Next to start the backup
- After backing of data is finished, you can easily restore your lost data anytime
Part 2: How To Restore Lost Data From Huawei Phone Using Backup
- First, go to Backup app and click on Restore. Select source of data you want to restore and then click on Next
- If you have set a password then enter it and click on OK to get Select data & screen
- Here choose the data you want to restore and click on “Start restoration”
- Now you will get a popup window where you have to select location to restore data. After selecting, simply click on OK to start the restoration process
Method 2: Get Back Lost Data Using Huawei Hisuite
Nowadays, smartphones are coming with huge storage and there is no need to use a SD card. So for those users as well as others, Huawei HiSuite is the best option to save all data.
So if you have used this backup feature for saving your important data then restoring them will be easy. Just need to follow the steps:
- First, run HiSuite on computer and then connect your phone to it
- After phone is identified, click on “Restore” and you will get the data to restore
- Here you have to choose the files you want to restore and then tap on Restore. Your restoring process will be on progress
- Keep your device connected to computer unless you see “Complete”. Now it means that data is restored on your phone
Method 3: Best Way To Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro Without Backup
Apart from the above methods, you still have another way that can help you to retrieve missing files from Huawei phone. Remember that the first two methods will work only when you have created a backup.
But when you have not created a backup then also there is nothing to get worried because with the help of Huawei Data Recovery software, you can get back lost files. This is a professional recovery program that will restore every lost files from Huawei phone without backup. Whatever data you have lost like contacts, photos, videos, documents, notes, call history, WhatsApp chats and many others are restored.
The software scans the entire device deeply to find out deleted files from phone and it does not matter for what reasons the data are deleted. It supports every Huawei models without any difficulty.
Therefore, you just need to Download Huawei Data Recovery software and get back deleted files from Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro.
Bonus Tip: How To Backup Important Files From Huawei Phone
Well, as I have already discussed earlier about the importance of backup and if you really worry about your data then you must do it. There are several ways to backup all your essential files from phone like Google Drive, computer, SD card and others.
In this context, Android Data Backup & Restore is one of the important tool that helps you to backup all important data from Huawei phone and other Android devices. This is easy to operate and all your data will be saved in safe place. Best part is whenever you face data loss situation; you can easily restore them without any worry.
Well, it is already known that Android users may come across data loss situation at anytime and therefore, it is very important to create a backup of all important files from phone. Here in this blog, I have discussed about how to recover deleted files from Huawei Mate 30/30 Pro.
I hope following those methods will surely help you to recover deleted files from Huawei phone. Further, if you have any suggestion or queries then don’t forget to mention them in below comment section.