Have you lost your important data from your HTC U11+ and looking at how to recover them? Don’t worry, this article will completely guide you on how to recover lost data from HTCU11+ phone.
This case is not only with you but several other users who have faced the same situation. But I promise I will give you some of the best solution to recover all your lost data from HTC U11+ phones.
Simply walk through this article carefully to know how to recover lost/deleted data from HTC U11+ Android devices.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
What are the reasons behind data loss from HTC U11+?
Data loss can really give you a big shock but yes, this can happen to you no matter how careful you are.
The reasons for such data loss can be due to accidentally deletion, system update, factory reset, malware attack, phones get crashed or water damaged.
Now the question occurs on how to recover them from HTC U11+? The data are obviously important for everybody but how to get them back once they are erased from your device?
Don’t worry, read further…
Is it possible to recover lost data from HTC U11+?
Yes, the lost data from HTV U11+ can be recovered.
But don’t you want to know how?
Well, its because once the data is lost or deleted from the phone, the files are still available in the internal storage of the phone. But users cannot see them and thinks that they are deleted forever. Actually, the files are in the hidden form and can be recovered only with the help of a recovery tool.
When any data is deleted from the phone, the old data removes from its original place and create a new space for new data. Unless you add new data or overwrite the deleted ones, you have a chance to retrieve them.
Few things are must to follow after data loss and they are:
- Stop accessing the phone ASAP after data loss. This is a must to follow so that you don’t save any new data to the phone. It can overwrite the lost files and files will be permanently removed.
- For better and successful recovery, turn off all data and mobile internet connection
- Search for a powerful recovery program like Android Phone Recovery to retrieve deleted files from HTC U11+ phone
Method 1: Best way on how to recover lost data from HTC U11+
Of course, everyone wants to know how to get back the wiped out data from HTC U11+ phone. One thing that I would like to add is if you have ever created a backup of your data in some other place then you can get those important data from there.
If not then you should use professional Android Data Recovery Software that helps you to recover deleted data from HTC U11+ phones. This is a unique software made for Android devices. One important part is that you don’t have to worry about the software and which phone you are using. This software works on all Android smartphones and every Android OS.
It works effectively to restore every data like contacts, videos, call history, photos, documents, WhatsApp chat, text messages, and many more. This software is used by many Android users to recover lost data from other Android devices.
Method 2: Check Google Photos app for deleted videos/photos
Your valuable pictures and videos can be recovered from the Google Photos app. This app comes pre-installed on smartphones that is linked with your Google account.
It automatically syncs all photos and videos and when deleted, then the items are saved in its Bin folder. Here the files remain for 60 days and post it, the files are removed permanently.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone
- Then at top left, click on the Menu option
- Next, tap on Bin/Trash option
- Now, touch and hold photos that you wish to restore and finally, click on Restore option
Method 3: Retrieve deleted files from Google Drive
Google Drive is yet another useful way to store your important data. It provides 15GB space to store data. If you want to know how to recover deleted photos/videos from HTC phones then this is the best option.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, go to Google Drive app on your phone or simply open https://google.com/drive on browser
- Now you will see the list of files uploaded or you can also click on My Drive to see the files. If you want to search the particular file then use the magnifier button and type on it
- Now tap on the file to view the item. Select the files you want to restore and tap on Download
Data can be lost from any android devices no matter whatever version you are using. This is a common situation that users face but here is nothing to fear about. Always create a backup of your important data and keep it in a safe place.
If you have not backed up data then I would suggest you to use Android Data Recovery software and recover every data from HTC U11+ or any other smartphones.